Thursday, October 6, 2011

Wednesday's Dinner

Hello again! After yesterday's feast, I decided to take it easy and cook dishes I'm familiar with. Therefore, it won't be a picture fest...but hopefully it'll bring back some smiles as I regale ya'll with my past creations.

Can you guess what this is?

Ok, I'll tell you. It's my sexy salmon swimming in sake dish. It sits upon my homemade salad, complete with Wishbone Italian dressing, Edamame (so I can get my protein), and cilantro.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of my other dish today. It was Kroger's premade ribs (St. Louis style) and frozen fries. They were delicious. Hopefully, I'll remember to take a picture of everything I eat tomorrow...and not be a forgetful old man...because I do like to believe I'm still a young man.

Keep eating ya'll, and I will be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment