Monday, November 21, 2011

Coooooooorn....again + other stuff.

So my grandma and aunt are still in town, and I feel obligated to help my mom cook because she freaks out and cooks way tooo much everytime we entertain guests. Ergo, I am cooking my grilled corn-- making enough to feed an army-- grilled with chipotle sauce and garlic tobasco sauce and tons of olive oil. Recall: grill needs to be set to 350 degrees. This time, I boiled the corn somewhat, so grilling time is minimal. I am so creative!
Look at these sexy babies!!!
Finished product: 



So what else was for dinner tonight? 
Salmon! Specifically, my sake salmon! Same old same old, I know. 
 * the salmon in the oven...just a different angle. Thought it'd look pro. And it did.
So delicious. I love how crispy the skin turned out. 

Duuuck! 
I actually placed it in our handy dandy rotisserie machine....because that's what champs do. 
* this is the duck pre- rotisserie. 

 * duck while it's being cooked in the rotisserie machine. 

I cooked it for about 15 minutes. And boy, did it turn out delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment