Sunday, December 11, 2011

Spaghetti....evan-style!

Howdy folks! It's been awhile since I last updated this blog...so I do apologize. So what better way to make up for my indiscretions...than with a totally new blog? Yep...it's a brand spanking new blog, dedicated to the awesomeness that is spaghetti.

Ingredients: 
knock wurst and brat wurst chopped up in chunks, chopped up onion slices, 1lb fettuccine and roasted garlic spaghetti sauce, all from whole foods
cherry tomatoes for those who like them (I don't) and chopped scallions or leek

And now...for the exciting part:

1) Prepare fettuccine Al Dente as per package directions. Pasta cooked Al Dente means that its texture will be "firm but not hard." hehehe.... Meanwhile sautée the knock-bratwursts.
2) Drain fettuccine when ready and reserve for use
3) Sautée onions, garlic and tomatoes like a boss.
4) When the tomatoes are about to burst, add in the fettuccine. In addition, also add white wine.
* I use whatever I can find in the fridge...so today, I used this:

5) Then, add a tad of chicken broth to your concoction and finally stir in the knock-brat mixture. Toss until everything is all mixed up. Then, top it off with green onion!
 6) You're done! This is the final product:

Not gonna lie....this tastes amazing. I'm such a genius...and master of the kitchen! :) Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment