Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mommy visit!



My mommy came to visit me this weekend, so of course, I went to many restaurants! It was great to see her, and I really enjoyed my time I spent with her.
On Friday, we invited my girlfriend's family out to dinner at New Asian Jewels Restaurant in Flushing, New York! It was sooo delicious. It was awesome in that each dish we ordered was presented to us...and then they would take it to the back and individually serve it to each diner! I'd definitely recommend this place to anybody who's a lover of delicious food!

 * This is the fish we got. His name is Mr. Slick, and he's a red snapper. He was very cute; I was sad he had to die!
 * Scallops in an awesome Clam shell.This was a very delicious dish. And very pretty.
 * lettuce wraps with Peking Duck meat! Plus, like my previous sentence said, it contained lettuce, so it's also HEALTHY! lotsa fiber!
 * delicious soup with delicious ingredients. I have no idea what was in it...but it was delicious!
 * Goose foot, abalone, and chinese vegetables!!! It looks weird, but trust me, the weirder something looks, the more succulent it actually is.

 
* The Red Snapper. So fresh, so meaty. And there's a lot of "cong cong" on it. "Cong cong" is basically chinese for scallions and cilantro.
 
* Lobster fried noodle. Yummy for my tummy. 

 * Crab Fried Rice. It's hard to believe that I used to be scared of crab...*chomp chomp* (those are crab claws)

 * Delicious Chicken
* Dessert

On Sunday, my mom and I ate at a delicious Italian restaurant:
* Unfortunately, this is a very classy restaurant, so when my mother and I arrived, we dressed in our casual clothes (jeans, henley, sweaters...), while everybody else was in their Sunday finest. Ugh...how embarrassing.
* This was my dinner: Lamb Shank with garlic mashed potatoes and roasted vegetables. It was delicious! I'd really recommend this restaurant to anybody!

Yay for mommy coming to visit me...and yay for delicious food that is accompanied with her visits :D

No comments:

Post a Comment