Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Steeeaaaak!!!

Due to constant request from my adoring fans to blog, I've decided to oblige...because I am a man of the people...and I'm a giver :). Today, I cooked myself steak for dinner. It's nothing new, but I figured...I'm in a new place, new environment....I thought people would want to know what type of meat I'm working with here in the Upper West Side...

If you want to know the recipe for steak, please peruse my previous blogs at your convenience and select the one that revolves around cooking steak. Easy enough...I hope. If not, go get some more education.

* I know you missed my George Foreman Grill...so I thought I'd bring it back. Still as sexy smooth and silver as when I first got it...and still grilling up sexy meat one dish at a time.

* After a little Evan magic, BAM: here's my succulent steak. Still got the grill marks, still a nice brown color, and still ever so scrumptious...mmmhmmmm!!!

One great thing about today was...I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO COOK THE PERFECT STEAK ON THE FOREMAN GRILL, as evidenced by the picture up top. Yay for me. All in all, I've decided everybody needs a good steak after work every once in a while...or twice in a week. Hopefully, I'll be able to cook more food now that I'm all settled in. At the very least, I'll post about restaurants I've been to or any exciting events that happen in my life. Till then....

Evan out!

No comments:

Post a Comment