Friday, January 4, 2013

I'm baaaack in 2013!!!

Wa Wa Wee Wah!!! Guess who it is? Yep, it's me. Sorry for the long absence from my last post, but it's the holidays, and I've been spending some quality time with my family, girlfriend, and girlfriend's family. It was a great holiday....and before I forget, Happy 2013! May all ya'll's hopes and dreams come true :)

December 28, 2012 
My girlfriend, Angela(wr) flew down to visit me on the 27th. My parents and I decided to take everybody out to see an actual Texas rodeo...seeing as Angela had never been to one, and the last time I went to a rodeo was back when I was 4 years old! Suffice to say, everybody had a great time!

 * Angela and I. I have an awesome scarf fyi.

 * The horses were very majestic.
 * The Mequite Rodeo...an outside view!
* "rope that cattle!"
....I don't think he actually managed to lasso this calf.

December 29, 2012 
My family enjoys seafood, and they've recently discovered where to buy fresh lobsters! Another treat for Angela was fresh, home cooked, steamed lobsters. And boy, will you be surprised at the size of these suckers!


 * the amazing gizmo that contains the lobsters! it was gigantic!
 * this lobster's name is Jorma; he would like to say hi.
* quick interlude: the dogs would like to say hi! 
 * the dogs still don't want to leave :)

 * back to the lobsters!
 * this is how you cook the lobsters. you need two gigantic pots to cook them...and it doesn't even cook all the lobsters!!!

 * these are what the lobsters look like....dead and cooked! Yummy! Look at how delicious and sexy this lobster looks.
 * because a front view wasn't enough, the lobster would like to show you his side profile! which side do YOU prefer? ;)
 * instead of a normal lobster cracking gizmo, we had to use an actual nutcracker to crack the claws open.
* look at how big the claw meat is! The most impressive part is that I managed to extract the entire claw meat without ripping any of it! Impressive!!!

So there are more pictures, but I'd like to save them for future posts....to keep ya'll wanting more...because I'm a tease like that. Till my next post....AU REVOIR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment