Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Biiiirthday!

It was my birthday this past Saturday, so this past weekend was amazing! :)))) but unfortunately, i'm ooooold -____- My girlfriend especially spoiled me...so that was awesome...and expected...Here's a summary of what I did for my birthday!

Friday 
So to preface...my girlfriend surprised me with a "living social" deal at Osso Bucco, a very delicious restaurant in the Upper West. For those of you uncultured people, living social is a deal-of-the-day site that allows its customers to purchase deals given by restaurants. In our case, we got a 3 course steak dinner (usually priced at $135) for only $55. 
 * This was my appetizer. It was a seafood salad containing squid, mussel, fish, and some other delicacies topped off with olive oil, lemon, and some herbs :) yuuuummmm!!!
 * the main course: SIRLOIN STEAK with delicious "sex-in-the-mouth" roasted potatoes. It was delicious; reminded me of home.
  * this is my girlfriend. and our desserts. The rectangular dessert is tiramisu and above it is a chocolate mousse cake. Both of them were super uber delicious...and fattening. yummy for my tummy!

Saturday 
On Saturday, I went to a Brazilian steakhouse with my girlfriend and my best friend. It was called Platforma Chimichura....ok not really. The first part is correct, the second...not so much. It's a very difficult word that I can't spell OR pronounce. The only important thing is that it's located on 49th street.
* the only photo I took....oops. The dinner consisted of sirloin, pork chops, spare ribs, pork ribs, filet mignon, bacon wrapped meats...the sky's the limit!!!!

Sunday 
We went to Fatty Crab's...an asian fusion brunch place in the Upper West. It was decent...not amazing, but not poor. 


 * this was my dish. It was chicken in a sweet spicy sauce with tofu. It was delicious at first...but then got a little too sweet for my taste. Oh, and it wasn't spicy enough for me. I like my food super spicy...like my women...or woman now.
 * my woman's dish: an egg with indonesian fried rice and shrimp chips. The best part were the shrimp chips. They were expertly chosen.

 * these are penguins. I didn't eat them for brunch, but I like penguins. yay!!!

These are the only photos I have right now from my birthday. Hopefully I'll have more photos to update my blog with. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment