Tuesday, February 21, 2012

London Town

Hi guys. I'm in London, which is why I haven't blogged in a while. But hey, I've been taking pictures, so please don't punish me!

 * Thomson Reuters London Headquarters. It's beautiful.
 * Calamari from my 1st dinner in London. I think it's hilarious how they served it in an Asian display!
 * Beautiful view of the ocean. The 2nd Thomson Reuters building is that light rectangular shape to the right of that UFO-looking building.
 * Mexican food! So delicious!
 * Bank of London
 * Original building where they do the foreign exchange!
 * St. Paul's Cathedral! All these buildings look sooo regal!
 * London's version of the "Occupy Wallstreet" movement. I really wanted to join them and take a picture with them as well!
 *  A british pub! The sign looks cool.
 * This is the kind of riff raff I have to deal with on a daily basis.
 * London's version of Chipotle! It was delicious! Soo good!!!
* Dinner menu at a pub! Yummy! I had the beef tar tar...it was delicious!

So as you can tell, I've been a very busy man....going from one place of London to the other. I'll try to update this as much as I can! Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment