Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Recipe

I haven't had any alcohol in my system in a while...due to my being frugal and trying to save money. But fear not! Just because I don't want to spend money going out doesn't mean I can't find other means to place alcohol into my bloodstream. This is how my inspiration for dinner came about....so introducing:

Evan's Sophisticatedly Drunk Chicken!!!! 

Ingredients: White Cooking Wine, Basil, Chicken Breasts, Salt, Pepper

1) First off, pour the white cooking wine into a bag. Place the chicken into the bag and let it marinate in the fridge for about 3 hours...so while this is happening, you can go to the gym, read a book, watch tv, take a nap, whatever.
* it looks so cozy in there! Nice and dark....

2) After the 3 hours have elapsed, place the chicken breasts in a casserole dish, spreading them out. Then, add salt, pepper, and as-much-as-you want amount of basil onto the chicken breasts. Massage them deep into the chicken breasts...and then let the chicken sit for about 30 minutes.
* this looks sexy, if I do say so myself!

3) Then, place the chicken breasts in the super duper George Forman Grill for about 10 minutes on its MAX setting. While the chicken is cooking, the kitchen should fill with a delicious aroma...so if you don't smell anything scrumptious, you're not cooking this dish correctly.

4) Voila! You're done! Yippeee!!!
* this looks really good.

Verdict: It's very delicious, if you enjoy a tiny taste of alochol....plus the basil really accentuates the chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment