Monday, February 27, 2012

Last week in London

So...this is my last week in London. Boo! Therefore, I decided to do some sight seeing after work....on a Monday! gasp! Where did I go? Well, my roommate wanted to go shopping since his friend gifted him with a $125 Ted Baker gift card, so I went to Oxford Square...which is basically just London's version of Soho.
 This is Oxford square. It's really beautiful. The streets are lined with shops!
 same thing!
 ditto...

So after a long day of shopping (2 hours!!!), me, Angel, and Joe went to Chinatown! We ate at a restaurant called Leong's Legend. It was sooo gooood!!! It's a delicious taiwanese restaurant; very authentic! Here are pictures:
* the menu! So official
 Spicy Beef noodle soup - very spicy and delicious!
The table next to me ordered duck tongue, so I wanted to take some home with me! hehehe I'm eating them as I blog!
 * What everybody else ordered: xiao long bao (soup dumplings), pork belly rice.
 * This was awesome! In order to enter, you have to knock on the door. They have a  camera that looks outside, and they let people in based on their appearance. Apparently, I was decent enough to enter their premise! I felt like I was part of an exclusive country club...
* One part of Chinatown. I had to get a picture of the arches. It's so beautiful!
* As we walked back to the tube station, we passed by the "W" hotel: it's next to Chinatown! Lucky chinese people....

So yea, that's what I did today. I actually have some pictures from this weekend, so I will blog about them when I upload those pictures....Till then, keep it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment