Thursday, February 23, 2012

London...the continuation

Well, I have some time to kill, so here are more pics from my London trip! These were taken this past Sunday. I went to   Westminister with my friend Michael Panara. We ended up walking all afternoon and ended up at Piccadily Circus...which, for you uncultured lot, is WAY north of Westminister....like 5 subway stops north of Westminister.

 * Big Ben

 * one of the royal guards in front of Buckingham palace. I like his furry hat!
 * the front of Buckingham palace
 * no explanation needed...as long as you can read

 * Sexy view of Buckingham palace
 * I don't know

 * something arch...I keep forgetting the names!
 * map of the area!


 * It says " Duke of Wellington." I just had to take a picture!
* pretty ocean view

Now unfortunately, my camera ran out of juice, aka battery, during our trek.....so I only got to take these picture. But I've learnt from my mistake: My camera is fully charged and awaiting my next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment