Sunday, September 18, 2011

Awesomeness

So, today's dinner consisted of buffalo wings, corn, and fiiiish! Nothing new here, just the same old stuff I've been eating this past week. Unfortunately, this means no new blog this week. However, fear not! For instead of posting up pics of dinner recipes, I'll be posting up something entirely different.

This is our awesome handy dandy new coffee maker. It's lean, sexy, and works wonders. With this product, you can make coffee, cocoa, iced tea...anything. It utilizes this new technology called the K-cup! So instead of having to purchase your coffee beans, grind them up, and brew them, you just stick these K-cups into a dispenser located within this coffee maker, and a delicious beverage of your choice spews out....like water from a whale's blowhole. 

Ever since I've had this fantastic gizmo, I've been drinking coffe like there's no tomorrow...and unfortunately, that results in me bouncing off the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment