Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hodge Podge of Food

I was very very very hungry for dinner tonight...so, I made myself a feast...or what I like to call a feast. Basically, I just cooked myself lotsa food. But enough talking; on to the good stuff!

The top is Whole Foods' Premarinated Wings
The bottom is Whole Foods' "Salmon Dinner for Two"

 *the salmon is marinated with Paprika, White Pepper, Black Pepper, Red Pepper, Oregano, Thyme, Fennel, Sea Salt, Onion, and of course, GARLIC!!!

Salmon
This dish is very easy to make
1) Turn the stove on to its high setting

2) Grab a grill pan and drizzle some olive oil into the pan. Remember, I use extra virgin olive oil...for obvious reasons.

3) Place the salmon into the pan
4) Heat each side of the salmon for 2 minutes. NO MORE....otherwise, you'll burn the fish, and it'll taste like an ash tray. No joke.

5) Dunzo! Delicousness ensues!

Chicken Wings 
1) Place the wings inside an aluminum container

 *pretty simple. If you can't get this correct, you are mentally retarded. Not trying to be mean; it's just a fact. A harsh fact albeit.

2) Heat the oven to 325 degrees F.

3) Place the wings in the oven for 25-30 minutes, depending on how crispy you want the wings to be. Cover the wings with aluminum foil. This prevents the wings from drying up inside the oven and ensuring that they stay moist...because moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty :D
 5) Once the time has elapsed, remove the wings from the oven. Your wings are now completely cooked! Yippeeee!!!!

So...because I could, I also made myself some salad:


It contains Wishbone's Italian dressing, baked beans, and diced onions. I used baked beans because beans add nutritional value to my body....plus it makes my farts extra special. As for the onions, I just love onions.

I actually added the salmon on top of the salad, and it was probably the most innovative task I accomplished today. I also did that to save room and prevent myself from washing an extra dish!

Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment