Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ev the Chef's Weekend Special

I have to meet up with my bros this evening, so whatever's on the menu had better be swift. First off, I forgot to mention two days ago that I planned to do my swimming in sake fish dish again, but this time with Chilean Sea Bass.  So these sexy babies have been soaked in a ziplock bag with 1/4 cup sake and 1/4 cup mirin for two days in the fridge now.  I just took them out, and added olive oil and the amazing garlic seasoning that I introduced yesterday.
*drunken seabass inviting ya'll to follow my recipe

Since I'm pressed for time and I love max meat, I got this pre-marinated baby back ribs at Kroger's at a great bargain -- won't burn a hole in my pocket book, since I've already splurged at Brooks Brothers yesterday (not for food, silly)

*cheap, no hassle, no work baby back ribs -- if it contains unhealthy ingredients, the grill will burn the heck out of it, so only healthy, yummy meat remains

So then I spray the outdoor grill with PAM GRILL,  heat it up to medium (approx 350 degrees), throw the ribs on for 10 minutes each side. And 5 minutes before ribs are done, I take out the fish-grilling apparatus and put sea bass on it, and grill for 2 minutes each side, like so:

I have no time to take picture of finished products, but I devoured it all, and man it's good and you know it. I'm out of the door now.  Until tomorrow, bon appetit!



No comments:

Post a Comment