Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Dinners

I love Fridays. It's the end of the week, it's the start of the weekend, and it's the day I reward myself with a nice juicy piece of steak. Now, today's entry won't be in the same format as my previous posts. Today, I'm just going to display what I had for dinner.


* bone-in ribeye steak, corn, fries, and salad with italian dressing.

I'm not a big salad guy. Ask anybody I know, and they'll tell you I'd rather have something substantial rather than "rabbit food." However, I've discovered "Wishbone Italian Dressing." Why? Because it "helps better absorption of Vitamins A&E." Plus, my dad's a fan of this dressing...and if he's a fan of it, you better believe everybody should/will be as well.


*mushrooms

I don't really like mushrooms, but there was enough garlic to hide the mushroomy taste.

Anyways, I'm about to go watch a movie, so until next time, my lil foodies, zai jian!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment