Friday, January 27, 2012

Blender of Awesomeness

So, unfortunately I won't be cooking dinner tonight because I made a plethora of ribs for myself the night before. However, I noticed this amazing blender that my apartment was furnished with...so I thought to myself, "Hey Mr. Lee, why don't you make yourself a protein shake?"

And that's what I did.

This blender contains ice, almond milk, 1 scoop of protein, a whole banana, and a heaping a teaspoon of peanut butter.

The blender is amazing! It even has that black gizmo you see at the Smoothie Factory to help crush the ice and evenly blend the contents. It's sooo pro! I'm seriously in love with this blender. It took me about 10 seconds (if that) to make my shake!

Anyways, I will be adding more blender recipes to my post...so get excited! Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment