Monday, January 30, 2012

Not enough time....

Ugh, I'm sooo angry at myself....I was planning on making my Pesto Chicken Dish tonight, which entail soaking the chicken breast in Italian Dressing for at least 3 hours. Unfortunately, I woke up later than expected...and I didn't have time to soak the chicken breasts in the Italian Dressing. But fear not...for I still made my dish; I just bypassed the Italian Dressing step....hehehe

Here's a picture of how it turned out...for those of you who are curious:
Still looks the same huh? I love the brown/ black marks on the chicken....makes it look rugged and sexy. Plus it adds some diversity to the chicken...so instead of being white, it's also black and brown!

What's my verdict:
Still tastes delicious! I'll definitely bypass the Italian Dressing if I'm ever in a rush...which means I'll probably be doing this version 95% of the time....

Anyways, gotta go eat. I'm starving! Laaaater

No comments:

Post a Comment