Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hotpot!!!

Sadness ensues. I will not be able to enjoy the simple luxuries I once did in Texas. So...to make up for it, I'm spending my last few days at places I won't be able to enjoy in New York. Today's place is: Mei-xin (Maxim's in English). It has very delicious hot pot at a very reasonable price....and yes, you guessed it. I ate to my heart's content. AAAAND, that's what I had for dinner.
Doesn't that look delicious??? So it's half spicy, half normal. Can you guess which one is which? :P

Also, what I love about this place is the plethora of garlic that's available. As everybody knows, my love for garlic knows no equal...so my sauce for dunking my food in consisted of sesame oil, soy sauce, "SATAY" sauce, AAAANND mounds and mounds of garlic.

Let your eyes feast upon this picture....and I will be back tomorrow!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment