Monday, January 23, 2012

Innovative Chicken in NY!

Hello everybody! It's been raining nonstop today, so I had a lot of time to think about what I wanted to cook for dinner...and guess what? I decided to utilize all this free time I have for cooking and made my Innovative Chicken dish! Unfortunately, I didn't have any "Shao-xing" or white wine...so my chicken are minus that important ingredient. However, it still turned out very well, and I'm very impressed with myself!
* how my chicken turned out after it was done cooking in the rice cooker. Look at how meaty the drumsticks are....

I'd hafta say my chicken turned out very well! Now, for my complete dinner:
* from left to right: Steam Fresh Brown Rice, my Innovative Chicken, and Stir-Fried Romaine Lettuce!

Cooked myself a feast...to bad I won't be able to cook like this in the next few weeks....:(

Till next time...au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment