Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday...Funday!

Today is Sunday...which means laundry day! Yep, I decided to stop being lazy and take the initiative to clean my clothes. So...I trekked over to the neighborhood laundry mat for the first time...apprehensive and scared, much like a college student before his/her finals!

* This is the laundry machine
* and the dryer

Now what I love about this laundry mat is that their machines are all made out of this sleek metal material...which makes it sexy! As well, they have these awesome "shopping carts" to transport clothes from the washers to dryers!
* I kinda wanna steal a few of these for my next trip to the grocery market

Oh, what I also love about doing laundry is that I bought these "3 in 1" Purex Dryer Sheets. In other words, it combines laundry detergent, fabric softener, and dryer sheets all into one. That means I can stick these in the washer (and not have to put in softener AND detergent) and then transfer these sheets into the dryer! So this really helps stimulate my laziness. Yay!
* it's even packaged in a sexy blue package! How enticing!

Now....for dinner:
I decided I wanted steak...but upon my trip to the grocery store, I discovered that steaks are super duper expensive. However, using my "meat radar," I found these "beef shanks" (which resemble delicious steak) for only $2.99...well, at least they look like steak to me!
*the beef shanks...or whatever they were marketed as. It does look like steak right?

And finally...the finished product:
* looks like steak!

So, I guess this post is another example of my creativity and ingenuity. Woohooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment