Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Evan's Chicken

So I've decided to make up something on my own....just outta whimsy. Drawing influence from my Asian side, I used all asian ingredients today! Why? Because asian food is the best. That's why.

Anyways, without further ado, the secret to Evan's Chicken!

Ingredients:
Soy Sauce, "Lee Kum Kee" Black Bean Sauce, "Lee Kum Kee" Chili Garlic Sauce

1) Add the soy sauce and black bean sauce into a ziplog back. Place the chicken in there and let it marinate for about 30 minutes! This allows the chicken to soak up all the succulent flavors.

2) Once that's done, take the chicken out of its bag and place it into an aluminum-lined casserole dish. Then, place salt and pepper onto the chicken and rub them into the chicken. Afterwards, take the chili garlic sauce and evenly spread them all over the chicken. Nothing like a spicy hot chicken for dinner! Muy caliente!
3) Then, place the chicken into the Forman Grill for about 8 minutes.

4) Voila, you're done. Here's my dinner:

Steam fresh broccoli, brown rice, and Evan's chicken!!!

So as you can see, I'm creative and innovative. I thoroughly impressed myself with my sophisticated cooking techniques. Tune in later to see what other crazy concoctions I come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment